Marvin started out being interested in injury prevention and thus pursued a degree in Kinesiology. During his placements, he led and designed his own strength and conditioning program for middle school and high school athletes. Marvin found this experience very rewarding and got him passionate about sports coaching in general.
When Marvin's not coaching, you can probably find him playing pick-up basketball or hitting the gym to stay in shape.
• Aims to foster self-efficacy by starting simple and progressing with incremental steps
• Flexible coaching style which allows for adjustments anytime to accommodate all needs
• Encourages a safe and comfortable environment that allows kids to fully express themselves
• Understands the importance of sport in early childhood development
• Athletic Performance Coach | Northern Kings Basketball Academy Toronto
• Freelance Personal Trainer
• Bachelor of Kinesiology at University of Toronto
• NASM Certified Personal Trainer
• NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
• First Aid Certified by Red Cross Canada