Coach Saag is from India and Nepal, born and raised in Hong Kong. He is a young active Boxing Athlete and Coach. Growing up Coach Saag competed in multiple sports such as Football, Athletics and Rugby but ultimately discovered his passion in Boxing. Boxing allowed him to achieve and develop a sense of confidence, discipline, hard work and self belief in and out of the ring.
"Sports have played a big role in my self development and growth through learning new skills and overcoming challenges. All these experiences have shaped me into the person I am today. Children are filled with potential and I hope my coaching methods can instil positive values into my students and bloom them into an even better athlete and individual than me in the future!"
• HKSSF Football Competition 1st Runner-Up in Division 1 Competition
• Inter-Secondary Schools Competition-BOCHK Rugby Sevens Cup Shields Champion
• Chan Shu Kui Invitational Rugby Tournament 2019 First Runner-Up
• Hong Kong International Boxing Federation Competition HK Nov. 2022 Certificate of Outstanding Performance
• Hong Kong Boxing Association Elite Men Boxing Invitational Tournament 2022 75KG Champion
• Ultimate Extreme Fight Hong Kong 2023 80KG Champion
• 3 years of Boxing experience
• Freelance Boxing Coach
• Lead & Assistant Coach at Minisport
• Diploma in outdoor and Physical Education Studies
• Physical education - Coaching styles and techniques
• Childcare and EYFS
© 2023 Minisport HK Limited