Born and raised in South Africa, Coach Wian played a wide variety of sports. Representing his state in both rugby and cricket. Thereafter, spending three years as an overseas cricket player in the U.K. and Australia.
In my Minisport session, I always try to create a fun and interactive environment in which athletic skills can grow and develop. I enjoy providing kids with the opportunity to learn about teamwork and good sportsmanship.
Having played sport my entire life, I know how important it is to develop the skills that you need early.
I believe that playing sports help to open the door for healthy choices that kids can carry throughout their life.
• Club Cricket Coach | Bendigo AUS
• Club Cricket Coach | Ashington UK
• Club Cricket Coach | Cobram AUS
• Club Cricket Coach | Chorley UK
• University Rugby Coach | Bloemfontein SA
• Primary School Hockey Coach | Bloemfontein SA